Today Justin Barclay covered the Pro-Life Protection Assessment, which details pro-abortion alignment in Ottawa County, and covered Right to Life halting endorsements of Ottawa County Commissioners.
Click the image to view the content
Ottawa County promotes pro-abortion resources through the Health Department and by alignment of the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Department with pro-abortion organizations.
Read the PRO-LIFE PROTECTION ASSESSMENT which details pro-abortion advocacy in Ottawa County under the leadership of Republican Commissioners.
Ottawa Impact hopes the Assessment is helpful in bringing transparency and accountability to local government.
The Assessment outlines the following activities in Ottawa County local government:
- Alignment with progressive organizations which promote abortion and “reproductive justice”
- Promotion of pro-abortion organizations such as Planned Parenthood
- Promotion of Comprehensive Sexuality Education
Watch the interview with Joe Moss and Sylvia Rhodea on:
- Rumble: https://rumble.com/v15x53n-no-money-no-food.-its-happening-already-full-show-5-23-22.html
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=watch_permalink&v=1053390578923631
Skip to the 16:45 minute mark to see the interview.
In addition to the county web pages that were removed and/or edited, the Ottawa Youth Sexual Health Coalition Facebook page has also disappeared. This was a resource that the Health Department managed.
We invite you to take a look at the kinds of resources the Health Department was referring our youth to: