|1||Color Guard – Civil Air Patrol Cadets|
|2||Grand Marshal – John Katerberg|
- John served in the Army Reserve from 1984-1991 and deployed to Saudi Arabia for Desert Shield and Desert Storm. He served in the Army National Guard from 2012-2015 and deployed to Afghanistan for Operation Enduring Freedom. His job was a Max Pro Commander and provided quick reaction of weapons and medical support on convoy missions. He retired as a Sergeant and was medically retired because of injuries sustained when his vehicle was destroyed by an IED. He has been honored with a Purple Heart, Combat Action Badge, and a Meritorious Service Badge. Now John is a West Michigan artist who focuses on painting and printmaking. His work can be found in homes, businesses, colleges, and churches around the world. Thank you Sergeant Katerberg for your service to our country!
|4||Citizens for Luke Meerman as State Representative|
- State Representative Luke Meerman
|5||Tanis Trucking Co.|
- Military tribute semi tractor & trailer dedicated to honoring veterans & prisoners of war missing in action. The rig is owned by Tanis Trucking Co. & driven by James Koopman who himself is a navy veteran.
|6||Roger Victory – State Senator|
- State Senator for Ottawa County
|7||Huizenga for Congress|
- Congressman Bill Huizenga all by with family and friends join us to honor our heroes this Memorial Day. Bill was born and raised in Zeeland. Bill and his wife Natalie live and have raised their 5 kids here in Ottawa County. Bill is a conservative voice in Washington representing Michigan’s Second Congressional District which includes Georgetown Township.
|8||Kyle Terpstra for Ottawa County Commissioner, District 6|
- Kyle Terpstra for County Commissier district 6
|9||Jenison Boy Scout Troop 354|
- Jenison Boy Scouts, Troop 354 along with Cub Scout Pack 3356 and Pack 3359.
|10||Harkup Music Ministry|
|11||Feeding America West Michigan|
- Feeding America West Michigan is a local non profit food bank dedicated to insuring that anyone in need has access to safe and healthy food. Feeding America West Michigan is pleased to celebrate 40 years of serving the West Michigan community and would like to thank our Michigan National Guard for their service to our Food Bank and our Community throughout this past year! Thanks to the great work of our National Guard, Feeding America West Michigan was able to provide of 24 million meals in 2020.
|12||City2Shore Arete Collection|
- New office of Real Estate
- Hudsonville Dental has been providing judgment-free dental care for West Michigan families for over 40 years. They are always welcoming new smiles. New patients and emergencies welcome.
|14||Peoplelink Staffing Solutions|
- We are a local staffing agency that is reaching out to those in the community that need work!
|15||Garrett For Michigan|
- Garrett Soldano, Republican Candidate for Michigan Governor
|16||Fellowship Reformed Church|
- Fellowship can be found on the corner of 36th Ave and Port Sheldon in Hudsonville. We welcome everyone! Check us out at frchudsonville.org.
|17||Michigan Jeep Owners Group|
- Local Jeep group for all Jeep enthusiasts.
|18||Grand Valley Amateur Hockey Association|
- Grand Valley Amateur Hockey Association is a kids hockey organization run out of Griffs Georgetown. We offer Learn to Skate, Learn to Play and hockey teams.
|19||Keys for Kids Ministries|
- Keys for Kids Ministries is a Christian nonprofit with an aim of igniting a passion for Christ in kids, teens, and families worldwide. We provide Christian resources to kids, teens, and parents such as printed devotionals, mobile apps, radio programming, and more! We’re based in West Michigan and have been in ministry for almost 80 years and we’re excited to continue to help lead kids, teens, and families to Jesus.
|20||VP Firearms Training|
- We offer firearms training in a safe, relaxed environment at an affordable price. Our classes include concealed pistol license, fundamentals of marksmanship, firearms maintenance and more. We are based out of Jenison and can travel to any location for group events or individual training.
- Rebounderz is West Michigan’s Premier Family Entertainment Center. Located right in Jenison at Chicago Drive and Cottonwood, Rebounderz is a perfect destination for birthday parties, field trips, youth groups, corporate events, or just your family and a couple friends…..and don’t forget to check out one of our 3 Summer Camp sessions beginning June 15. Rebounderz features the area’s largest permanent Ninja Warrior Course with lanes for all ability levels, Trampoline Activities, Arcade, Virtual Reality, a state of the art LASER TAG arena and coming soon, two Mini Escape Rooms and Blacklight Mini Golf! This Summer, get away from the heat and humidity, have a bunch of fun, and get some great exercise at Rebounderz!
- @Home Realty is a locally owned and operated relationship-based real estate company that has been in the business for more than 10 years. We take pride in our community involvement, forward-thinking mindset, cutting-edge marketing strategies, and adoption of the latest technology to stay ahead of the curve. Above all, we are our own cheerleaders – a team who genuinely loves living in the very same community we conduct our business in. This has been key to our success throughout the years, the fuel that drives us as a company. We aren’t just West Michigan residents, we are diehard loyalists and believe that the community we call home is one of the best places to live in the U.S. Nothing gives us greater joy than to successfully help clients find their dream home in this outstanding region.
|23||Ronald and Elaine Elzinga|
- This 110 year old original Model T Ford runabout was restored by Ronald Elzinga. The Elzinga’s have been in every Jenison Memorial Day parade since it began. Elaine is a retired Jenison teacher.
- Local Jenison resident with my 4 and 6 year old girls in the back of the trailer
|27||Bible Club ministries|
- “Because Children Matter” BCM International West Michigan conducts weekly Bible Clubs for public school elementary children in 12 school districts in Ottawa, Kent, and Allegan Counties. The Bible Clubs are held in the schools after school from October through March and are taught by trained volunteers. To inquire about this program in your local elementary school, contact us at 457-3840 or e-mail us at email@example.com. Additional information is available in the handout.
|28||American Heritage Girls|
- American Heritage Girls is a Christ-centered character development organization that builds women of integrity through faith, service, and fun.
|29||Healthy Choice Family Chiropractic, LLC|
- Healthy Choice Family Chiropractic is located in Hudsonville. Their clear goal for every family is to inspire and educate them in a positive, fun environment about how chiropractic care is the healthiest choice to help them reach their God-given health and life potential.
|30||Tailspin Pet Grooming|
- Bringing smiles, pups and bubbles!! Tailspin pet grooming with locations in Wyoming and Hudsonville, we will be handing out treats and coupons!
|31||No Time Flat, Inc.|
- No Time Flat, Jenison’s reliable tire center, offering in store tire service as well as commercial and mobile services.
|32||Michigan for Ryan D Kelley|
- Ryan D Kelley is a candidate for Michigan Governor 2022.
- Cedar Church is that friendly congregation on the corner of Baldwin & 20th. “Despicable Me by Jesus Set Free” is our hope and prayer for our community. Join us for worship, VBS and free Movie Nights this summer.
- Blue GMC truck with kids and adults
|35||Grand Valley Towing|
- Grand Valley Towing LLC is a 24-hour towing company located in Hudsonville MI, servicing all of West Michigan. Backed by over 25 years of experience in the towing industry, we dedicate our skill and expertise by offering towing and roadside assistance services to the general public & the Ottawa county sheriffs department.
|36||Hulst Jepsen Physical Therapy|
- Hulst Jepsen Physical Therapy is a 100% local and clinician-owned physical therapy provider in West Michigan. Our Jenison location opened in December of 2020 and we are excited to be able to serve our community. We strive to provide excellent patient care and create remarkable experiences to allow our patients to get back to doing what they love.
|37||We Love our Cars|
- We Love our Cars is a family group who enjoy classic vehicles. We will likely be driving a 1949 MG TC, a 1957 Porsche Speedster, a 1988 Honda Acty, a 1967 Daihatsu TriMobile and maybe our 1957 BMW Isetta
|38||SERVPRO South and Northwest GR|
- When you see the GREEN trucks, it has to be SERVPRO! SERVPRO of South and Northwest Grand Rapids is locally owned and operated right here in Jenison. The highly-trained technicians of SERVPRO of South and Northwest Grand Rapids are dedicated to responding quickly to disasters of any size, including those that involve fire damage or water damage. SERVPRO provides 24-hour emergency service, and our teams intensive, ongoing training ensures that we have the expertise to handle all your restoration and cleaning projects. No matter where your home or business lies in the Grand Rapids area, SERVPRO of South and Northwest Grand Rapids is here to help. Check them out of Facebook or online at www.servpro northwest south grand rapids.com. We are your local hometown SERVPRO. Like It Never Happened.
- VMAX transportation in Zeeland Michigan
|40||Gabi Manolache, Committee to Elect for Congress (District 3)|
- Former Miss Greater Grand Rapids 1997-98, Gabriella (Gabi) Manolache, is running for Congress over District 3 and challenging freshman incumbent, Peter Meijer. Gabi has been a licensed attorney for the past 16 years with almost a decade of human resources experience inside one of our country’s finest national laboratories. Her grandmother, Dorothy Simon-Tibbe, was the first female planning commissioner in Wyoming and a dedicated public servant in our area. For more information about Gabi’s campaign, visit www.vote4gabi.com
- Family owned cook to order restaurant featuring premium Detroit style chili dogs and perfectly cooked southern fried chicken. Amazing selection of fried chicken sandwiches and proudly serving The Original Pronto Pup
|42||McMahon Family Dental|
- McMahon Family Dental Team Members
|43||Fairway Christian Reformed Church|
|44||RM Trucking Inc.|
- RM Trucking from Allendale, Michigan. Proudly supporting our veterans.
|45||Michigan for Vaccine Choice|
- Michigan for Vaccine Choice will be walking with a banner and a variety of signs
|46||The Gentleman’s Quarters Barbershop|
- Local Barbershop! Since 1989
- Meijer Employees in Blues Shirts
|48||Betten Baker Automotive Group Hudsonville|
- Betten Baker Buick GMC Hudsonville is your premier Buick and GMC dealership. They not only sell new and pre-owned cars at the dealership, but also provide excellent after-sales service to their customers.
- Ottawa Impact is thankful for the opportunity to organize today’s parade to honor the men and women who gave their lives in service to our great nation. Ottawa Impact is a non-profit organization. Their mission is to preserve and protect the individual rights of the people in Ottawa County.
- Your local west Michigan waste & recycle service: We’re out there & here – For you, your home & your business! Now hiring, contact us to join the Arrow family today!